Pagine

16/10/13

Fashionable women enjoy Brawfood bars as part of their healthy diet


Fashion and healthy food are an excellent combination. Fashionable women take care of their body and mind, eating healthy food, doing fitness, and reading a book.
Fashionable women does never forgot to bring with her healthy snack. You could find Brawfood bar in their bag. It is oat and fruit bar, 100% natural, gluten free, and no added sugar. It is very delicious and healthy. My preferred flavour is cocoa orange. 

When I made the outfit fashion of the day, I was eating strawberry Braw bar and it has inspired my design.
I have combined strawberry  Brawfood bar with accessories of a trendy and fashionable woman such as suede platform pumps by Christian Louboutin (€575); leather shoulder bag by Bottega Veneta (€1,880); gold-tone earphones by Frends (€99), and studded leather iPad case by Valentino (€600).


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento